Friday, February 09, 2007

I've been hit

Petit questionnaire qui circule sur l'internet.

Four things that you may not know about: Julie Mitchell
All my answers are in random order:

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Waitress at Chi-Chi’s, mexicain restaurant

2. Sale clerk in the lingerie department at Miracle Mart

3. Lifeguard at a camping ground

4. Coat check at a sugar shack (cabane à sucre)

Four places I have lived:

1. Longueuil, Québec, Canada

2. London, Ontario, Canada

3. Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

4. N.D.G., Québec, Canada

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Amazing Race

2. Corner Gas

3. Survivor

4. 24

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. My places in South America

2. Cuba

3. Bermuda

4. California

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Lobster

2. Sushi

3. Homemade soup (any)

4. Chinese noodle dishes in general

Four books you have recently read:

1. Basket case by Carl Hiaasen

2. Skinny dip by Carl Hiassen

3. Nature girl by Carl Hiaasen

4. Hoot by Carl Hiaasen (OK, so when I like an author, I go down the list!)

Four places I would like to be right now:

1. In my scrapbook area

2. In bed watching a tv/movie with my boys

3. On a beach working on my tan

4. On a cruise ship stuffing my face

Four things I want to do before I die:

1. Go to CKU

2. See my children grown up to be great people

3. Become a grand-mother

4. Have a one week vacation with Robert (no kids!)

Voilà!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Va falloir que je lise ça Carl Hiassen !

Cacoune