Sunday, May 04, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day (NSD)

Went to a morning to midnight crop with Scrapbook Centrale for a fun creative time with the girls on Saturday. I laughed, ate, shopped, played bingo, won prizes and managed to finish 12 layouts and did 3 make & takes. Not bad for a girl scrapping on hardly any coffee!

Here are some of the layouts I did. I have three more that I started and didn't finish. I'll try to get them out of the way this week.

With Rouge de Garance papers:






And more pages:




Here is what was in the gift bag along with the prizes that I won. can you beleive that 100 women received an 12X12 album?? Natalie from Scrapbook Centrale ROCKS!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh mon dieu! You are putting me completely to shame Julie!!! Je n'avais pas remarqué que tu en avais fait autant que ça!!! Wow! Elles sont très belles. Dommage que la fièvre du Canadien a dû se terminer hier soir cependant.

J'ai eu énormément de plaisir! J'espère qu'on va avoir l'occasion de se voir bientôt encore et de faire du 4 pour 1: 4 pages pour toi pendant que j'ai de la difficulté à en faire une! ;)

Unknown said...

Wow, you were so productive! You put me to shame, seriously.
I saw your comment on CZ's blog so I came to see who you were, and I got a big surprise when I saw your pic, lol!
Glad you had fun at the crop, and yes, the goody bags were pretty amazing. ;)